On October 19th, an Exiger-sponsored webinar with ACAMS will focus on financial institutions developing a best-in-class financial crime (FC) framework and responding to regulatory requirements. The speakers will represent both traditional financial institutions and those from the fintech industry. They will provide insight into:
How to build strong FC frameworks in different sectors of financial services industry facing different levels of regulatory oversight
Self-identifying FC risks and conducting proactive remediation prior to regulatory reviews
Declaring and supporting victory in regulatory remediation.
Click here to learn more about the event. 1 ACAMS Credit will be given to active ACAMS members in the UK upon attendance of the entire event.
- Samar Pratt, Vice Chair, ACAMS UK Chapter | Managing Director and EMEA Regional Lead, Exiger
- Aamir Hanif, Chapter Board Director, ACAMS UK Chapter
- Carmel Speers, Head of Business Line Anti-Financial Crimes – Global Transaction Banking, Deutsche Bank
- Vlad Petrov, MLRO, GoCardless
- Jo Phizacklea, MLRO, Klarna
- Jessie Moor, Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Revolut