Join hundreds of intelligence and national security colleagues for INSA’s virtual Spring Symposium, OSINT: Thinking Outside the SCIF, taking place April 7-8 from 2:00-4:00 pm ET. Both days will kick off with a keynote followed by a panel discussion.
- Wednesday, April 7 | The OSINT Advantage: Reimagining Policy and Culture
- Thursday, April 8 | Emerging Technology and the Future of OSINT
Exiger’s President of Federal Solutions Adam Lurie will be participating in the second panel of this event, where he will lend his expertise on OSINT (Open-source intelligence) along with the following professionals:
- Leo Gariga, U.S. Army Director of Information Management, HQDA-DCS-G2
- Dr. Don Widener, Director, Advanced Analytics Lab; CTO, BAE Systems
- Moderator: The Hon. Sue Gordon, former PDDNI