Taking Actions to Champion Black Leadership, Mentorship and Representation Throughout Our Corporate Ecosystem
On October 26th, we hosted an event in honor of the UK’s Black History Month with a fantastic panel of leaders within Exiger. We were thrilled to be joined by invited keynote speaker Azura Mason (Barclays Global Head of Race at Work) on The Why and The How of Establishing the Race at Work Program at Barclays including best practices and lessons learned in creating a DEI program that drives meaningful change.
- Reinforcing the importance of Black leadership and representation, especially in financial services, risk management and software industries
- Prioritizing inclusion and belonging in your organization
- Achieving diversity goals demands individual accountability and action across the organization to be successful
- Establishing formal and informal coaching, mentoring and sponsorship relationships that recognize and appreciate the need for cultural and social context
- Where Exiger is and where we want to be: What does “right” and “diverse” look like as an organization? How should we get there?
Chief Information Security Officer, Exiger
Senior Vice President, Global Head IT & Security, Exiger