- Founder & CEO, at Outside IQ
- Senior Software Development Lead & Search Expert, Bing and Health Solutions at Microsoft
- Chief Architect, at Medstory
- Founder, at InterCan Tech
- "Machine Learning in Financial Compliance," Sibos Issues, September 28, 2016
- "Compliance Came to the Forefront of Legal Technology in 2016," LegalTech News, November 11, 2016
- "Risk Managers Have To Be Fuzzy Or Else Fail," Forbes, April 7, 2017
Dan Adamson is the President of DDIQ and Global Head of Cognitive Computing at ExigerTech, a specialized division that combines cognitive computing with deep domain and systems expertise to deliver the firm's data-driven solutions and services. He is one of the world's foremost experts on search, due diligence, big data and cognitive computing with more than 15 years in the industry. Dan holds several search algorithm patents and has been named among the most influential “must-see” thought leaders in fintech, receiving numerous academic awards.
Adamson joins Exiger from OutsideIQ, where he was the Founder & CEO, until the company’s integration with Exiger in 2017. Under Adamson's leadership and after years of extensive R&D in the area of search and cognitive computing, OutsideIQ developed DDIQ, an investigative due diligence search platform used today by leading financial institutions, insurance agencies and multinational companies across the globe operating in heavily regulated environments.
OutsideIQ was one of the first companies to commercialize cognitive computing. Over 60 of the world’s leading financial institutions now use DDIQ, including three of the top four global investment banks as well as two of the largest global accounting firms.
Prior to founding OutsideIQ, Adamson was a former Microsoft search expert and a technical lead for the Bing Health team and Health Solutions Search. He also served as Chief Architect at Medstory, a vertical search start-up that was acquired by Microsoft. Prior to Medstory, Adamson founded InterCan Tech, a software company focused on network optimization and privacy, selling the software rights to IMSI.
Adamson holds a Master of Science degree from the University of California, Berkeley.
- University of California, Berkley, M.S.
- McGill University, B.Sc
- FinTech Advisor, University of Toronto Rotman School of Management
- Member, OSC Launchpad Advisory Committee
- Recipient of the 'Top 25 People to Meet at Money 20/20' Distinction: Business.com
- Recipient of the Top Performer Gold Star Award: Microsoft
- Recipient of the Impact Award: Targetbase
- Recipient of the 2nd Place Distinction: JavaOne Motorola's Developer's Challenge
- Recipient of the 5 Stars Award: ZDNet