- Legal and Compliance Intern at Seedco
- Legal Immigration Intern at Minkwon Center for Community Action
- Office Manager at Fulton Landing Inc.
- Mandarin Chinese
Amy Su is a Consultant based in Exiger’s New York office, where she focuses on monitorships.
Amy joined Exiger from Seedco, where she was a Legal & Compliance Intern. In this role, she gathered and analyzed data from the organization’s national community support programs to monitor performance, researched legal issues to develop company-wide policies, and ensured compliance with federal grants.
Prior to this position, Amy was a Legal Immigration Intern with the Minkwon Center for Community Action. At Minkwon, she drafted legal memoranda to prevent the deportation of clients and aided in the application processes for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA), naturalization, and adjustment of status cases.
- Binghamton University, B.A.
- Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
- Notes Editor at the Cardozo Public Law, Policy, and Ethics Journal
- Secretary for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association