- Chief Financial Officer at Update, Inc.
- Managing Partner at Augusta Columbia Capital
- Treasurer and Head of Mergers & Acquisitions at Altegrity
- Investment team at Providence Equity Partners
- Investment team at Spectrum Equity
- Investors Investment team at CVC Capital Partners
- Investment banker with Lehman Brothers
- "Why the nation needs to use technology to up the ante on immigration screening," Nextgov, April 2016
Ronald A. Collins is a Managing Director and CFO based in Exiger's New York office, where he oversees the firm’s global financial reporting.
A veteran financial executive with deep knowledge of the legal, compliance and investigations space, Ron joined Exiger from Update, Inc., a leading provider of outsourced discovery, legal staffing and litigation support, where he was Chief Financial Officer. Prior to Update, Ron was a Managing Partner at Augusta Columbia Capital, a private investment firm focused on business services and technology-abled business.
Ron has also held senior leadership roles at Altegrity, the security screening and risk consulting company, where he served most recently as Treasurer and, prior to that, as its Head of Mergers & Acquisitions. Over the course of his tenure with Altegrity, Ron oversaw the acquisition and integration of several businesses, including Kroll and HireRight. Prior to Altegrity, he was on the investment teams of numerous private equity firms including: Providence Equity Partners, Spectrum Equity Investors and CVC Capital Partners; and was an Investment Banker with Lehman Brothers.
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- Northwestern University, M.B.A.
- U.S. Peace Corps