- Research Director at HedgeCheck LLC
- President & Owner at QOS Research
- Senior Search Analyst & technology specialist for Beau Dietl and Associates
- Exhibit Specialist at the Smithsonian Institution
- "PLUS and Portability Evaluation," Journal of Computing in Higher Education, March 1996 (with Craig Locatis)
Sam Shin is an Associate Research Director based in Silver Spring, Maryland at Exiger Diligence, a specialized research division that delivers the firm’s global public records research and investigative due diligence capabilities. Sam coordinates and leads investigative due diligence support for Exiger’s Investigations group. He also led a team in conducting an international public record fraud investigation spanning countries in Asia, Africa, and North America in support of foreign litigation.
Sam joined Exiger Diligence upon Exiger’s acquisition of HedgeCheck LLC. He previously served as a Research Director for HedgeCheck, managing know your customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) enhanced due diligence for a large institutional client. Sam continues to manage this client for Exiger. While with HedgeCheck, Sam founded QOS Research Inc., where he was President and Owner.
Prior to HedgeCheck and QOS Research, Sam was a Senior Research Analyst and technology specialist for Beau Dietl and Associates, a New York investigative firm. While there, he performed due diligence investigations, assisted with national and international forensic accounting cases, and performed support for surveillance and general investigations.
Sam began his career as an Exhibit Specialist at the Smithsonian Institution and is an accomplished artist and sculptor.
- University of Michigan, B.F.A.
- New York Academy of Art, M.F.A.