- Corporate attorney in private practice for private and public company clients
- Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Centerline Capital Group
- Associate at Proskauer Rose LLP in the Corporate Department and Litigation Department
- Associate at Fulbright & Jaworski in the Litigation and Bankruptcy Practice
- “We’re All on First”, New York Law Journal (May 9, 2013) (data security column)
Steven Beede is Deputy General Counsel and Director based in Exiger’s New York office.
Steven joined Exiger from private practice as a corporate attorney representing Exiger and other clients, including Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., the public interactive entertainment company.
Prior to this, Steven was Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Centerline Capital Group, a public real estate finance company. Steven has extensive corporate, securities law, M&A and finance experience, and has advised public company boards as acting secretary. At Centerline, he established both the legal department and the compliance function.
Before Centerline, he was an Associate at Proskauer Rose LLP and Fulbright & Jaworski LLP (now Rose Norton Fulbright LLP).
- Cornell University, B.A. (with honors)
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Greater New York Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel