- Program Manager, Mission Systems Internship Program, Northrop Grumman
- Program Manager,Learning & Development, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Director of Career Services, College of Professional Studies, George Washington University
- Director of Career Development, American University Career Center
- Italian (Conversational)
Camille Smith Franklin
Camille is a Director based in our Silver Spring office.
Camille Smith Franklin joined Exiger from Northrop Grumman, where she managed the Mission Systems Internship Program. In this role, she oversaw the professional development, career coaching, and homeroom management of over 1,000 interns around the country.
Before this, Camille was learning and development program manager at Booz Allen Hamilton. While there, she was responsible for new hire onboarding, training, and engagement.
Camille has also worked in higher education at the George Washington University where she launched managed the career services office for the College of Professinoal Studies. Earlier, she was the Director of Career Development at American University where she oversaw the delivery of career services to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni.
- George Washington University, M.A.
- Howard University, B.A.
- Qulified to interpret the Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Member, District of Columbia African American Commission, appointment by the Mayor
- Former Board Member, LIFT-DC
- Member, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.